- Red Bull X-Fighters
- Red Bull X-Fighters - Live Voting
- Red Bull X-Fighters Egypt - Event Highlights
- Nate Adams hugs the winner Adam Jones
- May 15, 2010
- Flo Hagena
- (c) F. Hagena - redbullxfighters.com
- About this Image
- The Great Sphinx of Giza and 10,000 fans cast a keen eye over the 12 best FMX athletes on the planet on Friday night. At the second stop of the Red Bull X-Fighters World Tour 2010 desert winds, sand and temperatures of 40 degrees Celsius pushed man and machine to the limit, with Adam Jones (USA) emerging victorious in front of one of the world’s most spectacular backdrops.
Red Bull X-Fighters Rome Jun 25, 2011
The roar of the crowd would not stop rolling through the Stadio Olimpico crowd as X-Fighters Nate Adams and Andre Villa revved up for the start of the final showdown between the two. When they did...
Red Bull X-Fighters History May 12, 2011
Created back in 2001, the Red Bull X-Fighters concept has grown to become the biggest and most respected freestyle motocross tour on the planet, featuring the world’s best riders throwing down mad...
Red Bull X-Fighters Dubai 2011 Apr 4, 2011
Under Patronage of HH Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum the Red Bull X-Fighters World Series will visit Dubai for the first time on the 15th of April 2011.